Welcome to my suggestion page where I will post all of my Illutia suggestions and keep it updated. I am pretty active and love seeing updates to the game. I believe it is something unique and has a lot of potential. I thank the Illutia staff for their hard work and bringing us a very unique game!
--- Game Mechanics ---
- Bags -
* Add bag slots to the equipment screen
* Add a variety of different bags which vary in the number of inventory slots
* Add bags to the drop tables of mobs and/or bosses
- Bounty -
* Players get bounty for killing other players
* Bounty can be paid off to an npc
* Can obtain bounty rewards for being a bounty hunter (Killing players with bounty)
- Cape Paperdoll -
* Add a paperdoll for capes, so they show up on your character
- Death Penalty -
There is no penalty for dying, so it happens so common that people don't care. If a penalty was added, it would make gameplay more interesting.
* After death you re-spawn inside a section of the spirit realm where you must complete a small quest to be ressurected
* Pre-50 players lose % of current level progress
* Level 50 players lose banked experience based on sold tier
* If the player does not have enough experience banked to cover the cost, the remaining becomes negative and must be worked off to start banking more experience
- Map Blocking Issues -
* It is sometimes very annoying not being able to walk on a tile that is open, yet it is blocked for no reason.
- Quest Log -
* Add a button to the user interface that opens a quest log page
* Displays a list of all current active quests and your current progress
- Player Housing -
* Add house deeds to the credit shop
* Any items dropped inside player houses will not dissapear
- Professions -
* Add profession levels to character page
- World PvP -
The game lacks pvp, and would make it very interesting to see
*Enable open world pvp, but make safe spots
--- Classes ---
- Warrior -
* Uses similar equipment to swordsman, not as much armor or defense effects
* Uses the strength stat to increase damage
- Beastmaster -
* Uses whips as a weapon
* Having whips equipped increases pet damage
- Archer -
* Intoduces a new combat type (range) and new weapon types such as a bow.
* Range damage could be based off of the dexterity stat or strength
* A new effect could be added that increases range damage % (Such as spell damage and melee damage).
--- Pets ---
* Add pets that are useful after level 50
* Mob/Boss drops ?
--- Professions ---
- Enchanting -
*Random variety of enchanting recipes
*Adds extra stats to an item